Accessible Hotel Rooms at Ohio Northern University
Our ADA accessible rooms are located in Ada, OH – close to Findlay and Lima – and are fully equipped for convenient on-campus stays paired with off-campus comforts.
ADA Accessible Rooms
The Inn at ONU offers four ADA accessible rooms, each featuring our signature amenities and offering either a king bed or two queen beds. These rooms have accessible features, including lowered beds, transfer showers, and wheelchair-accessible doorways.
These rooms offer accessible features, including:
- Lowered storage and devices, such as closet bar, shelves, towel rack, in-room safe, and a TTY unit;
- Lowered bed, still featuring the Inn’s pillow-top mattresses, plush linens, and comfortable pillows (and available turn-down service);
- Transfer showers complete with grab bars (mounted between 33” and 36” off the floor), an adjustable shower handle, and two portable shower seats (one with chair back);
- Wheelchair-accessible doorways and maneuvering spaces, including in the bathroom;
- Level floors and access points; and
- Accessible toilet and grab bars mounted between 33” and 36” off the floor.
Our rooms and suites all offer our signature amenities, including:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- 32” flat-screen television
- Plush towels, bathrobes and towel warming rack
- Walk-in shower with glass doors OR bathtub with rounded shower curtain rod
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion
- Hair dryer, lighted mirror, and full-length mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room coffee/tea maker, microwave, and refrigerator
- Programmable safe
- Writing desk and chair